Has anyone done the Eat, Drink, Walk Puerto Rican Flavors excursion on Carnival?

keddykat75

This excursion looks kind of fun, but there are no reviews on Carnival's site. Does anyone have any personal knowledge of it?

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/san-juan/eat-drink-walk-puerto-rican-flavors-427103

I am also open to other suggestions of fun things to do in San Juan. It is just me and my husband. We don't drink, and we don't want anything extreme, although I have been looking into renting jet skis.

Excursion.jpg.da0f92afff42c29a9dfd58e4bd1a88da.jpg

Quite honestly, you can do the same stuff on your own, just walking around the old town. It is easy, restaurants everywhere. Just make a list of places you want to visit and go on your own, at your own pace. There is a restaurant every 50' or so, most blocks have at least one. Ice cream, snacks, bakeries... all over town. The only reason to do the tour is for the "tour" part of it, with a guide to give a little history as you walk from restaurant to restaurant.