Logging in to iConcierge app

zitsky

You have to log in with your room number, first and last name and birthdate. You probably can't do this until late afternoon on embarkation day -- my experience is that about 3/4 of the time, the previous guest is still flagged in your cabin until then and your login information is rejected.

It costs ten bucks, per device, to use for texting. That price might vary with the length of the cruise, but we've found it to be very useful.

Also, make sure that you download the app to your device BEFORE getting on the ship, preferably on WiFi, it's not a small application.

I'll add that other features of the app are free. So I can see my bill, daily activities and other items on the app without buying the texting function. I haven't paid for it since trying it on the Escape but I always do use it once I'm on board and through the registration process.

There is also an additional app (at least for IOS) called NCL that provides the same info as the NCL website (if I'm logged in) and has specific features that it says on work on the Bliss and the Sky. The app says "More to come soon".