Embarkation Time - Bliss

seizetheseas

For those who have booked/sailed on Bliss already: were you able to select an embarkation time as part of your online check in?

I'm wondering if this is only for certain ships, or if it becomes available xxdays from the sail date, or when the cruise is paid in full?

I've had the option in the past for another ship/same departure port.

We were on the Bliss last month and yes, we were able to pick a "arrive at terminal" time window. To be honest I don't remember how far out it was but am pretty sure it was well before final payment. But remember, it's a time frame to arrive at the terminal, not embark. Our time was 9:30 - 10:00 but they didn't even start letting people on until closer to 11:00 and we were in group 4 I think. That said, we were on the ship before noon.

We were on the Bliss last month and yes, we were able to pick a "arrive at terminal" time window. To be honest I don't remember how far out it was but am pretty sure it was well before final payment. But remember, it's a time frame to arrive at the terminal, not embark. Our time was 9:30 - 10:00 but they didn't even start letting people on until closer to 11:00 and we were in group 4 I think. That said, we were on the ship before noon.

That’s good to know. I choose 12/12:30 arrive at terminal time. Hoping that means on ship soon after. When do you find out your embarkation time?

For those who have booked/sailed on Bliss already: were you able to select an embarkation time as part of your online check in? I'm wondering if this is only for certain ships, or if it becomes available xxdays from the sail date, or when the cruise is paid in full? I've had the option in the past for another ship/same departure port.

You select the TIME TO ARRIVE AT PORT during online check-in. This is NOT an embarkation time. General boarding starts 11:15-11:30. The time to arrive at port is not enforced.

That’s good to know. I choose 12/12:30 arrive at terminal time. Hoping that means on ship soon after. When do you find out your embarkation time?

Your embarkation time is in your eDocs. It’s the time the ship sails from the originating port. A ship only embarks once per journey.

Your “arrive at port” time is designed to help stagger the load at check-in. Boarding starts when the ship is ready - usually about 11:30am or so.

Your “arrive at port” time should be on your eDocs as well.

You can get to the port very early, but while you may be allowed to check in early, nobody is boarding until the previous week’s cruise is closed out.

The ship embarks according to schedule. Be on board at least two hours before that time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums