Liberty? Recent cruisers?

Rainbowfalls

Hello!

My fam and i are crusing on the liberty this December. Never been on the liberty before.. We have cabins on the main deck and a balcony on lido.. Any insight to these floors?

Is this a cruise ship were keys are placed in a mailbox??

Also any suggestions for princess cay? I read it's a rocky beach is there a less rocky side?

Thank you in advance!

[emoji312][emoji568][emoji572]next cruise: Carnival Liberty [emoji562] 12.9.18[emoji572][emoji568][emoji312]

Looks like we may be running into each other because we also have a cabin on the lido deck and I’m very excited about that. From all I’ve read and heard, most people love those cabins. As far as the SS cards in the mailboxes...I believe that to be true

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks like we may be running into each other because we also have a cabin on the lido deck and I’m very excited about that. From all I’ve read and heard, most people love those cabins. As far as the SS cards in the mailboxes...I believe that to be true

Thank you! I heard lido is a good floor too from people i know but they have been on other ships. Hopefully its the same regardless. Either way it beats being at work for 4 days haha.

Not sure how i feel about the mailbox keys.

[emoji312][emoji568][emoji572]next cruise: Carnival Liberty [emoji562] 12.9.18[emoji572][emoji568][emoji312]

Thank you! I heard lido is a good floor too from people i know but they have been on other ships. Hopefully its the same regardless. Either way it beats being at work for 4 days haha.

Not sure how i feel about the mailbox keys.

I’m sure the keys will be fine. I read you just use your boarding pass until you get them, everything is secure, can still utilize Cheers [emoji4]. I’m just excited to be near the pool, bars, Guys and Blue Iguana as that’s where we spend most of our day

I sailed on the liberty last November and we got our keys at check in. Princess is a beautiful island. Don’t eat a big breakfast because they serve lunch on the island. I’ve heard reviews of the ocean floor rocky and I would say the most it was rocky is by the pier with the red roof. That’s best for snorkeling