Port or Starboard On Brilliance Med

bec2629

Trying to decide if I should change suites. Which side would be best on the Barcelona -Venice cruise for the view while in port.
Thanks,
Becky

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;7;25;19;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]
Brilliance of the Seas July 25, 04

Thanksgiving on Explorer of the Seas
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;11;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]

Why does time fly only when you don't want it to?

November 04 Explorer
July 03 Explorer
August 02 Adventurer
July 01 Voyager
Starward NCL 1981

• 2 weeks later...
Becky:
I have been searching all over for our July 25 board. Donna said she posted a new one and I can't find it. I finally saw this posting from you so thought I'd catch up with someone!
I'm not sure I like the new boards. From what I can tell we've lost all our old posts -- I'm going to keep looking, but so far no luck. If you find it, please respond back on this thread and I'll keep checking it.
Thanks.
Nancy

• 2 weeks later...
When we were in port on the Splendour - port side would have had a view of the city. However, I'm not sure that that is true of every arrival. The view from the ship isn't that great from where the pier is though...except maybe at night with the lights.

The awesome views take place when you sail in and out. I would check your arrival and departure time to decide what side of the ship you prefer - arrival the city (including St. Marks Sq, Doges Palace and and the Bridge of Sighs will be on the starboard side and during the sailaway it will be opposite. We didn't have a balcony cabin so we went to the highest deck on the bow as we sailied in. Truly an awesome view :D

Have a wonderful cruise!

We just returned from Med cruise and we were on the port side. Yes we did have a city view of more of the ports, but being the cities were VERY noisy and smelly and we had a balcony, we would have preferred being away from that and been able to be on our balcony. As it was it was far to polluted and we kept the door closed. So, if you still have a choice, I'd go for the starboard side.

Archived