MSC website

PattiHere

I am unable to get to my booking on MSC. I type in my email and password, and I keep getting a pop up that says "I am not logged in". I called MSC, told them I was having an issue. I told them I had Safari, they tell me MSC is not compatible with that system.

I had no issues last week, now I can't get into my booking at all. The woman told me I would now have to do everything through the phone.

Has anyone else had a problem getting onto the website. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

My cruise is December 1st, 2018 on Seaside

Hi

Yes ...I have two bookings that appeared under 'my bookings' within a drop down menu showing each reference.

Called last night to pay a balance on one booking & the 'my MSC' only showed the other booking, told the girl whilst on the call & she said it happens, its the system, its rubbish & try another day it will probably be back!!!

Good job they can build a great ship & supply a great experience at sea I say :')

Hi

Yes ...I have two bookings that appeared under 'my bookings' within a drop down menu showing each reference.

Called last night to pay a balance on one booking & the 'my MSC' only showed the other booking, told the girl whilst on the call & she said it happens, its the system, its rubbish & try another day it will probably be back!!!

Good job they can build a great ship & supply a great experience at sea I say :')

The same thing has happened to me on several occasions. There website is very tempermental.

I can access my bookings using different browsers (Safari on iMac and iPad, MS Edge and Chrome on PC). But strangely, I cannot for the life of me access the Voyagers Club section, even after resetting passwords numerous times.

I have Simply given up.

I don't log in using my password. There is a box under the log in that says I am booked. You put in your booking number and name, and wala, your booking shows up. I doubt it will work with multiple bookings, but one at a time, definitely.

I sailed MSC once and was very impressed with their ship and service, I can't however for the likes of me understand why they let this stuff go on with their website and IT. This has been an ongoing issue and to the best of my knowledge it is consistently irritating customers. So C'mon MSC get your act together

I don't log in using my password. There is a box under the log in that says I am booked. You put in your booking number and name, and wala, your booking shows up. I doubt it will work with multiple bookings, but one at a time, definitely.

You Sir are a genius! Worked like a dream ...Even found a new 0 balance from this afternoon, invaluable as the confirmation promised is still lost in cyberland lol

You Sir are a genius! Worked like a dream ...Even found a new 0 balance from this afternoon, invaluable as the confirmation promised is still lost in cyberland lol

Unfortunately this doesn't work for everyone. MSC needs to get this fixed

I guess it is nice to know I am not alone with this issue. I tried the "I am booked", but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I am highest level with MSC thanks to their status match, but have also cruised with them twice before, do not remember having issues with the website previously. I feel like the person I spoke to just did not want to offer any help. I would like to be able to view my reservation online.

Thank you for all your replies and suggestions!