Spanish Bay Reef Resort

tcpa

Has anyone been to the Spanish Bay Reef Resort? RCCL has a shore excursion there. Price seems a little much. For buffet, open bar and use of the resorts facilities it costs $84.00 per adult. Would like to learn to snorkel here as well. Any idea if they have someone to show you the ropes? This is the date of my 25th anniversary and I don't mind splurging a little but I want to enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I went their last April on the ship tour - we loved it, but we like all travel things to be all taken care of for us when we go places! They picked us up right where the tenders docked, we drove a bit to the location, had a Mimosa, they showed us around, then we hit the pool, had all the drinks we wanted,:rolleyes: and a wonderful bbq meal later in the afternoon. You could snorkle down from the pool area - we didn't - we stayed right by/in the pool. There were maybe 25 people total there all day.

I know it seems high, but we LOVED it. We plan to go back this March when we cruise again! It's just my review, but again, we loved it.

Archived