Part LXVII - Installment Travelogue: Cruising With the Mothers, Maasdam - Jordan Pond

chesterh

Chester,

My husband and daughter think I've gone complete bonkers - they can't understand why I enquire, every hour, "I wonder if I've heard from Chester? I'd better go check." They are worried about my mental health and feel I've become "obsessed" (their words) with a stranger on the internet.

Please help! It's still early here on the west coast, so I'll be awake for a few more hours. I know I'll sleep like a baby tonight - if I have a new chapter to read for my bedtime story.

Chester, I'm so happy. My DH Bob just presented me with your book.:D :D Thank you for the kind words and the autograph. I wish I had your gift for words because I'm so tickled right now and can't put into words what it means to me. I was thinking about ordering it for Bob to take on our March cruise, but he beat me to the punch. And somehow he knew I wanted the book and couldn't wait for a special occasion to give it to me. That made it even more special. Now I have to see if I can control myself and save it for the cruise. Knowing me, I'll probably read it now (and probably again on the cruise) and then share it with friends.

O.K. big guy, enough reading, back to work!!!:D :D

Garry

KamloopsCruisers, I'm sorry to have disappointed you last week. I do appreciate the "kinder, gentler" approach to keeping after me, though. Which is not to say that there's anything wrong with the approach of Nancy and Garry - it's just nice to mix it up a little.

Garry, what a nice husband...or, did he know you wanted to wait until the cruise to read it, and he's just trying to torture you? I've been accused of such things...

All the best,

chesterh

I think he's definitely trying to torture me. I keep picking it up (I've read the first two pages), and I think when I finish the book I'm presently reading, it will have to be my next one. I will take it on the cruise with us though so I can share it with others.;)

Garry

Oh Chester, thank you for brightening my day. My second day in bed with the flu, which has left me feeling more than a little sorry for myself. Another chapter from your book was the perfect "medicine" to lift my spirits.

Again, you have left your devoted readers hanging, so the pressure is back on to complete the next chapter. You really do this to yourself, Chester - the pressure part I mean. So, I kindly suggest you leave these boards and return to work.:D :D

Archived