independent tours??

musicmansmom

i will be in sydney ( 7am/6pm )and halifax (9:30am/6pm ). can someone post a good tour co to use for a nice 4 to 5 hr tour of the contry side or sail on a replica ship with sails. i do not care about a whale watching tour since i have done this twice in alaska. thanks for any help. i cant wait to get there and shop, eat lobster and do some touring.:)

Music it is me again. I think I mentioned this but since halifax is in Canada's port of call go over there and search on page to a thread that is labeled "Living in Halifax" It is by a Rick who lives there. He has all sorts of info for you and maybe you can ask that question there.

Marilyn

hi again marylin

we are playing '' cruise message over the net-waves '' tag :D . i will go to that site now and read all of the thread. you are such a help to me. my sister asked me if i will be abel to see the statue of liberty when we sail out of the port. i said i didnt have any idea but i know a place where i can find out :) . im presuming we will pass it but i have no clue. any help here??? talk to you again soon i hope.

hi again marylin

we are playing '' cruise message over the net-waves '' tag :D . i will go to that site now and read all of the thread. you are such a help to me. my sister asked me if i will be abel to see the statue of liberty when we sail out of the port. i said i didnt have any idea but i know a place where i can find out :) . im presuming we will pass it but i have no clue. any help here??? talk to you again soon i hope.

Hi music(again):D Man we just got to stop meeting like this.:D I do not know where your ship is leaving from. My cruise which is in Oct. on Celebrity leaves from Cape Liberty NJ and we will be able to see the statue. I do not know if yours does but then maybe ask your question under the United States ports of call.

i will be on the carnival victory and leaving from the dock in manhattan. i think i have read that we will pass the statue of liberty. i hope so. i hope you see the changing of the leaves on your cruise. it sounds wonderful. my time frame for time off did not allow for that week. have a wonderful cruise and thank you for all the help :) .

i will be on the carnival victory and leaving from the dock in manhattan. i think i have read that we will pass the statue of liberty. i hope so. i hope you see the changing of the leaves on your cruise. it sounds wonderful. my time frame for time off did not allow for that week. have a wonderful cruise and thank you for all the help :) .

Music I also think you will see the Statue Of Liberty. Have a great, great cruise and maybe I will see you again on these boards or on a ship. Now this has been fun.:)

Marilyn

Okay are we goin' to Sydney or Halifax on this thread :confused: :D If you want a replica sailing ship check out http://www.bluenose2.ns.ca/.. Bluenose II is based in Halifax and you just might get lucky and she will be in port then.. There is so much to do in Halifax that we opted not to hassle with Peggy's Cove which those that went reported was so full of tourists that you couldn't get a good picture without a lot stranges in it.. The Maritime Museum in Halifax, Fortress, Harbor cruises, food... 2-3 days could do this area justice!

The Bluenose is occ. in Sydney in the past.. but not in the fall

Okay are we goin' to Sydney or Halifax on this thread :confused: :D If you want a replica sailing ship check out http://www.bluenose2.ns.ca/.. Bluenose II is based in Halifax and you just might get lucky and she will be in port then.. There is so much to do in Halifax that we opted not to hassle with Peggy's Cove which those that went reported was so full of tourists that you couldn't get a good picture without a lot stranges in it.. The Maritime Museum in Halifax, Fortress, Harbor cruises, food... 2-3 days could do this area justice!

The Bluenose is occ. in Sydney in the past.. but not in the fall

caroline, i had heard some where here on the boards about a replica ship tour in halifax. sorry i didnt make it more clear :o . i am not going to go to peggys cove. it sounds like to much of a overly packed place to go. i the louisbourgh fortress in sydney is the tour i really want to see. in the other ports i will just get off the ship, wander around, shop and eat some great food. thanks for the link and the other places to visit in halifax.

Archived