Balcony Cabins

I don't care, I am on a cruise! And for me to spend time trying to figure out where the bed is would be a waste of my time. I am more concerned with where the cabin is located- elevators, deck, what is above me, what is below me and such.

good point, but given a choice, I would prefer bed by the door, so you can sit comfortably and watch the waves go by should it be too cold to go out.

Which is preferred for balcony cabin and why? Bed by the balcony or closer to bathroom. My understanding is they alternate.

On Oasis and Allure we would prefer the bed by the balcony, because when the bed is by the closet, it makes it hard to access the closet.

On Harmony, the closet space was redesigned, so the bed placement is no longer an issue for us on Harmony and Symphony.

Which is preferred for balcony cabin and why? Bed by the balcony or closer to bathroom. My understanding is they alternate.
They alternate on Oasis class ships,we had both bed locations during 4 cruises on these ships.

We found on Allure and Harmony the bed by the balcony was a much better position to look out at sea sitting in bed and cooler at night time compared to the bed near the bathroom where it was uncomfortably warm at night.