Fifth Royal-Class has a name

CruiseAdict218

NO World Fresh Marketplace! Looks cheap, food selection awful.

I'm sailing in a couple of weeks and all I have read about the "World Fresh Marketplace" is horror stories, louzy food and selections. Is it really that bad.....IF so, what's the problem?

I have the opposite feelings. Specialty restaurants are a method to lower the quality of food in the regular dining rooms. On NCL many people say that they eat in a specialty restaurant every evening because of the low quality of food in the regular dining room.

On Princess, the specialty steak restaurant is the only place now to get a decent steak.

Totally agree with you about quality of food in the MDR being lowered. The big thing to us is we don't feel like the quality of food in the specialty restaurants is much better. The last time we ate in the Crown Grill the service was worse than the MDR, it took 2 1/2 hrs. to get through dinner. It is one thing if you are getting a much better product but when you don't it is really hard to pay the extra $$. Our last cruise on the Regal we decided not to eat in any of the $$ specialty restaurants, we didn't miss them. We have a transatlantic coming in November on the Crown, unless our friends cruising with us want to go to a specialty restaurant we will not go then.