Choice Air fully refunded if RCCI cancels cruise?

There is talk of a small possibility of our cruise being cancelled as it is the first cruise out of drydock (oh say it isn't so!!!).

So if you book air through RCCI, am I to assume that airfaire paid through them would also be fully refunded? If not, how does that work?

There is talk of a small possibility of our cruise being cancelled as it is the first cruise out of drydock (oh say it isn't so!!!).

So if you book air through RCCI, am I to assume that airfaire paid through them would also be fully refunded? If not, how does that work?

If Royal cancels your cruise, one of the options you will have is a full refund, which would include the Choice Air costs.

If Royal cancels your cruise, one of the options you will have is a full refund, which would include the Choice Air costs.

Aha, Bob to the rescue!!! Sure tips the scale in favor or Choice Air for our TA, right?

Aha, Bob to the rescue!!! Sure tips the scale in favor or Choice Air for our TA, right?

Yes, it really helps, at least for the one-way TA portion. I'd still have to deal with the flight home, but at least that is on Southwest and I can cancel and use that money within a year.