In suite function

e&mcruise

Hello to all Cunard cruisers,

My husband and I are treating (and surprising) my parents, their oldest friends and their best friends (both who are in on the scheme) to a (short) Queens Grill cruise on Queen Elizabeth next year for their 50th wedding anniversary.

We have a Master Suite (Q2) & 3 x Penthouse (Q4) suites booked.

We would like to host a dinner in the Master Suite for the actual anniversary but I know the Suite dining room is only a setting for 6. Does anyone know or have any experience of whether they can set the Suite's Dining Room up for 8 people? I am sure we can add 2 extra chairs and all snuggle up but there seems to be enough room for 8 so wondered if the table was extendable or they might have a table topper to increase the size. We would love to do a proper private sit down dinner rather than just canapes or buffet style food on the dining table.

My husband & I are travelling for 8 days on the cruise, with my parents and their friend joining us for the last two days so I know we will have time to ask on board but would love any info on anyones past experience with in suite dining.

Thanks

Emma

Couldn't agree more ... a wonderful gift and Cunard will make it happen for sure. If you decide that you need your own concierge to accompany your group, I'd be happy to do so. Your parents did a good job raising you.

• Like 1

Thank you both for the kind words but you are right, they are truly wonderful parents who have always supported me, time for a little payback.

Sounds very encouraging that Cunard maybe able make this work for a fabulous night.

Thanks jsn55 for the private concierge offer, will keep in mind. ;-)

Have a great day.