Freedom of the Seas Aug 25-Sept 1st

I know what you are all thinking. After such a port intensive, jam packed week, what on earth could I do on our last sea day?

I’ve got one answer:

c4c89575740a8e14b87fb4144359cb43.jpg

Advanced Napkin Folding. I know, I’m wild.

I also stopped by bingo…

e7e6afe318fb601da6fc4dbd263fcd9d.jpg

And lost. Also, could it get any more expensive?!

Me and my mom decided to check out the Mixology Making class. This was an additional $25 and well worth it. It was a lot of fun. A few chosen people got to go behind the bar and demonstrate one drink. We also got to taste each one that was made. Four in total.

ae5ac4afcfd7ec030f6802b26ccb40d3.jpg

3f6f325d723467e65dc6ca27e3546dc7.jpg

For our last dinner, we decided to head back to Giovanni’s. We opted to not do Sabor as the menu didn’t appeal to us.

I spent the rest of the evening at Olive or Twist dancing the night away.

Now that I’ve been home for the remainder of the weekend and have had a chance to go over our final bill, I thought I’d include some of my general thoughts.

For this cruise, a drink package would have never made sense. We got off at every port – and some of these excursions included drinks, so none of us had enough drinks to make it worth while. However, the 10 drink card for $75 definitely made sense because it came out Day 6 and Day 7 was a sea day. I used it on my own, but it can be split and would be worthwhile for a couple if they weren’t going to go as hard as I did.

Dining package! For us, a must do. The dining room doesn’t impress us anymore and we would consider the ultimate dining package in the future for every night of the cruise. We did the 3-night package for $75 (Giovanni’s twice/Chops once), chef’s table, and I had lunch at Johnny Rockets one day.

I had the internet package. It definitely wasn’t bad, but I often lost WiFi in my room. Surfing Facebook was never a problem. But it did take a while to add pictures to these posts!

Here are some ship pictures!

de5355243811738d99d0d139d8001e98.jpg

5ab46220e51fd152ca6b83dbe8dfdfa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk