Golden Priness AD Mini suite Like or dislikes

FDV

My wife and I will be taking a 12 day cruise in October, any thoughts on this cabin type I have been told the completley covered balconies are not that great, I have never sailed princess before only RCCL and Radisson, if anyone can give any advice or experiences it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Frank

It depend on where you're going, if you like a lot of sun or shade, want to be higher or closer to the water. We always try to get one of these cabins when booking a mini. We love to be aft, like the shade of the overhang with no one looking down on us. Actually, we don't really mind people looking down, but sometimes odd objects end up on your balconey from above. I'm not much of a sun lover. Too much skin cancer in the family so these balconies are perfect for me. The cabins and balconies are the same size as any other mini on the ship.

It depend on where you're going, if you like a lot of sun or shade, want to be higher or closer to the water. We always try to get one of these cabins when booking a mini. We love to be aft, like the shade of the overhang with no one looking down on us. Actually, we don't really mind people looking down, but sometimes odd objects end up on your balconey from above. I'm not much of a sun lover. Too much skin cancer in the family so these balconies are perfect for me. The cabins and balconies are the same size as any other mini on the ship.

Cactus I also read somewhere that the AD's which are on the Emerald deck might be bothered by the Vista Lounge below where sounds might come from. I have also been looking at those and was wondering about the area of E718 through E721. Have you had any problems with hearing sounds from there.

Marilyn

I have one of these AD mini suites over the Vista Lounge, some people rave about this location/cabin and others say the music from the Vista Lounge was bothersome.

:confused: it makes me curious how the opinions differ so widely, so I am going to stay with this AD and experience it for myself.

Thanks for the input, our cruise is Rome to Venice, and I just feel the balcony staterooms are a bit small for us, cruising Radisson for the past couple of years, but the Ports on this trip are wonderful, and with PC dining I really want to give Princess a try.

Archived