Cancelling Cruise due to ill health

HELEN HENRY

This morning we received another surprise from P&O they reimbursed us into our account the £120 that we had previously paid to book our two seats on the aircraft. I had actually written this one off because we were originally informed that this was definitely lost and I accepted it. I would now like to thank P&O for their generosity towards us and for all the help and assistance they have provided over the last few weeks. Thank you

This morning we received another surprise from P&O they reimbursed us into our account the £120 that we had previously paid to book our two seats on the aircraft. I had actually written this one off because we were originally informed that this was definitely lost and I accepted it. I would now like to thank P&O for their generosity towards us and for all the help and assistance they have provided over the last few weeks. Thank you

Hi Pat. So pleased everything has been sorted out to your satisfaction. I am sorry we wont be seeing you in November in the Caribbean but have lovely memories of our first Caribbean cruise with the Pink Roses Group in 2014 and your organisational skills in getting us all to the beaches and back safely. I hope you and Scott can enjoy some other kind of holiday in the future if you can't cruise. Sending lots of love Nicola x

Nice to see that the TA and P&O have both been kind to you in the long term .

Not often you read people singing their praises at the same time Helen .

I hope your getting the same support with your family health issues as well .

Nice to hear from you but on a happier note , take care .:D