Eclipse 2B vs Guarantee Concierge

DanL

On 14 day Eclipse SAmerica cruise & have a 2B in a location we like, near back elevator. Guarantee Concierge is now priced at same as 2B.

Never been in Concierge and we never book under an activity deck

Other info: a C3 is ~$400 more than a 2B for 2 people. There are still lots of cabins available in C3, 50 as of now. I don't want to pay for a C3 at the $400 rate. Final payment is 5 days away and prices have come down $600 since booking in May:). Expect price reductions after final pay with the amount of cabins available.

Not sure about upgrading after final pay. Booked thru large online agency & they have been good about price reductions.

Question: would you opt for upgrade to guarantee C?

Any suggestions or strategy?

On 14 day Eclipse SAmerica cruise & have a 2B in a location we like, near back elevator. Guarantee Concierge is now priced at same as 2B.

Never been in Concierge and we never book under an activity deck

Other info: a C3 is ~$400 more than a 2B for 2 people. There are still lots of cabins available in C3, 50 as of now. I don't want to pay for a C3 at the $400 rate. Final payment is 5 days away and prices have come down $600 since booking in May:). Expect price reductions after final pay with the amount of cabins available.

Not sure about upgrading after final pay. Booked thru large online agency & they have been good about price reductions.

Question: would you opt for upgrade to guarantee C?

Any suggestions or strategy?

The only time we ever booked the Concierge was when we were trying to amass Elite points. The benefits seem very slight so if you are happy with the 2B and don't need the points, I would recommend you stay put

The only time we ever booked the Concierge was when we were trying to amass Elite points. The benefits seem very slight so if you are happy with the 2B and don't need the points, I would recommend you stay put

That is way we are leaning (stay 2B) since we are Elite and don't need points. Long way from Elite+ but if prices drop we are open to moving. Time will tell.

Thanks