Miracle Aft Balcony 5297

can_cruisers

Anybody ever stay in this cabin? We have it booked for April 23rd cruise for 3 people, but the magazine only shows it as being able to accomodate 2 people. Any advice or pictures of this balcony to share?
Had hoped to be of help since we had 6264 which is one deck above yours, but ours was marked for 3 and had a convertible sofabed which the room Steward made up for our third passenger every night. I would imagine all the cabins across the stern in that area would have the sofa, possibly not the convertible tho'.. The back came off ours, and it actually turned into a 'bed'. Any idea why Carnival booked 3 passengers in a cabin for 2? Guessing they are not up to capacity, passenger wise, and will just make the accomodations for the 3rd passenger. A roll-away will be provided, if nothing else.. :D ps: We loved the cabin..

Please call your agent- that cabin does only accomadate 2 people.

I am wondering if the 3rd person is trully booked.

CArnival revamped some cabins...last year all these cabin sonly accomadate 2 people..but some are now changed over to hold 3.

even by going to an online site-- that cabin will not show up when I am looking to book 3 people but will show for 2.

There are no rollaways allowed on the Spirt or Conquest class ships

Archived