Best food on the island!

CantW8toCruz

I don't post too much but I had to let the CC community know about Sandra's Island Fusion Cafe in Antigua. I discovered Island Fusion last January and I am eagerly awaiting my return next year. The location is beautiful (they even have a special table in a gazebo by the water) and the food is delicious. I highly recommend the lobster thermador and jerk chicken. Go and say hi to Sandra for me!

Also she just got featured on BuzzFeed!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahloewentheil/restaurants-worth-traveling-for?utm_term=.tePLobKoe#.qg4ZOWqOz

I don't post too much but I had to let the CC community know about Sandra's Island Fusion Cafe in Antigua. I discovered Island Fusion last January and I am eagerly awaiting my return next year. The location is beautiful (they even have a special table in a gazebo by the water) and the food is delicious. I highly recommend the lobster thermador and jerk chicken. Go and say hi to Sandra for me!

Also she just got featured on BuzzFeed!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahloewentheil/restaurants-worth-traveling-for?utm_term=.tePLobKoe#.qg4ZOWqOz

Did Sanda thank you for the blatant advertisement ?

Did Sanda thank you for the blatant advertisement ?

Since she did not ask or pay me to write this I would not call it an advertisement. She showed me great hospitality when I was there and I wanted to return the favor. I had the best food of my trip there and thought other people might want to know about it!