Forward Cabin on MSC Seaview

bigilla

Today I booked our Summer 2019 Mediterranean cruise on the MSC Seaview. The only balcony cabins available (Bella experience) were Forward cabins on deck 10. We could choose midship cabins on deck 9 but, according to research, it s better to have cabins above and cabins below.

My first question is: are Forward cabins bad? Cause I ve read some reviews saying that they are the worst when it comes to movement.

Another question: We booked cabin 10027. Can someone confirm whether the view is obstructed by something please?

Thanks in advance.

Have you already made a cruise or do you know if you easily getting sea sick? In general I would say the movement of such big ships is negligible. We had cabins in the front of ships, as well as on the back. The movement we felt was not bad (in our opinion).

Have you already made a cruise or do you know if you easily getting sea sick? In general I would say the movement of such big ships is negligible. We had cabins in the front of ships, as well as on the back. The movement we felt was not bad (in our opinion).

We have been on 4 cruises only. Can t remember if we were always midship though. But we were never seasick. On 1 night the sea was very rough. In fact we did not stop at the port we were supposed to. We were midship and the ship rocked a lot (cabinet doors were opening and slamming)...through all of this our 5 year old daughter remained asleep and in the morning she said she felt nothing! I think among us she is the least to get sick.