7-DAY MEDITERRANEAN SPRING-Just Booked!

Mike.NJ28

My Partner Mark, and I just took advantage of the "Set Sail" Promotion and booked this cruise for May!. Very excited...My last cruise was 10 years ago on a Disney Ship...Can't Wait!

-Mike

https://www.seabourn.com/find-luxury-cruise-vacations/EmailOffers?page=0&dest=multi_FEATSE1839SSE&specialOfferCode=multi_FEATSE1839SSE&specialOfferType=SE1839SSE&VID=5027270312&CID=SEMDM180817&camp=CME:082618_SE1839SSE&rmid=082618_SE1839SSE&rrid=2258945742&stop_mobi=yes

Mark and Mike, I hope you both have a great cruise. Seabourn can be like Disney on some cruises in that you can see some interesting characters on board :cool:.

I clicked on the link you posted but I can't see a May cruise. If you want some help with ports, ship etc, can you let us know which ship and the dates of your sailing?

Cheers,

Julie

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hmm, Julie...That's very strange! It's the 7-Day Mediterranean Cruise sailing from Monte Carlo on May 27, 2019! Perhaps there were a limited number of discounts available on this cruise? Sorry...

-Michael

Edited by Mike.NJ28