Free at Sea Promotion

Sniff64

How often does NCL offer the Free at Sea promo? The current one ends tomorrow & I don't know if my husband and I will have time to discuss/decide on the cruise date we want before the promo ends. Any chance they will offer it again sometime this year?

Thanks!

How often does NCL offer the Free at Sea promo? The current one ends tomorrow & I don't know if my husband and I will have time to discuss/decide on the cruise date we want before the promo ends. Any chance they will offer it again sometime this year?

Thanks!

There is almost always a feee at sea promotion of some sort!

Thanks!

Seems like the promotion will be running at least until December 2019.

This is from my travel agent website:

Free at Sea Sale - Receive a FREE Ultimate Beverage Package when you book between August 1, 2018 and December 31, 2019. The ultimate beverage package is for the 1st and 2nd guest booked in the stateroom. Offer valid on most 3-night or longer Norwegian sailings, excluding all Pride of America, Norwegian Joy & Norwegian Sky sailings. Offer valid when booking a studio or inside stateroom, excluding category IX. Guest must be at least 21 years of age at time of sailing to qualify for the ultimate beverage package. Guests under 21 will receive the soda package. The Ultimate Beverage Package includes a variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15. Offer also includes fountain soda, juice, and non-alcoholic beer. The guest is responsible to pay 20% gratuities on the retail value of the package at the time of booking. Restrictions may apply; please see terms and conditions for complete details.

Are you using a travel agent to book? I booked a last minute cruise (10 days out) and there was no free at sea offered. However, my TA was able to get both the drink and dining package added on at no additional cost (well, the standard tax/gratuity was added on, but not the cost of each package). Perhaps that is something your TA could have added on if you book when the promotion isn't offered.

Thanks!

It is very rare that they offer it. You need to jump on it now.

;p;p