World Club Issue

stephen@stoneyard.co.uk

I asked the World Club to send me a statement of my cruises. The totals are correct but the list of cruises is definitely not mine. Somebody who is currently on Queen Victoria with there next cruise on Queen Mary in November.

Luckily there is no personal information but it does give me the booking references.

Not very good really.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by stephen@stoneyard.co.uk

I take it then that the Cunard World Club login process in the UK to "update my preferences" introduced earlier this year in conjunction with the new GDPR regulations does not lead to a new and improved Cunard World Club section (showing your voyage history once again) which has been promised for so long. I suppose that was expecting too much. I'm still waiting for that functionality to be restored in the US.

I take it then that the Cunard World Club login process in the UK to "update my preferences" introduced earlier this year in conjunction with the new GDPR regulations does not lead to a new and improved Cunard World Club section (showing your voyage history once again) which has been promised for so long. I suppose that was expecting too much. I'm still waiting for that functionality to be restored in the US.

Afraid not :(

Afraid not :(

Thanks, Gill. Wishful thinking on my part. Just as a reminder, here is this post by Bedruthen from almost a year ago now (posted September 3, 2017) with Cunard's statement about introducing a much improved version of the Cunard World Club site in the future. We're all still waiting.

I actually emailed them about this last week. This was their reply

Thank you for your email to the Cunard World Club. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in our reply.

To bring our guests an enhanced online experience we are currently reviewing our website and digital facilities, which includes the Cunard World Club account facilities. During this time the online account management tool is no longer available. We plan to introduce a much improved version in the future. Further updates will be available online at www.cunard.co.uk/already-booked/cunard-world-club/

In the mean time, should you require a list of your voyage history or need to make any amendments to your records, we would be more than happy to assist. Alternatively, you are welcome to speak to a member of the team within our Customer Contact Centre via telephone on 0843 374 0000 (Lines are open 0800-2000Monday - Friday, 0900-1700 Saturday and 1000-1600 Sunday. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company's network access charge).

I was missing two QE2 crossings from my history.

Fortunately since I like to save such things, I had the tickets still and was able to send copies to World Club.

Within about two weeks I was notified that I had been credited and will now get to embark QM2 in October as Platinum.

I was missing two QE2 crossings from my history.

Fortunately since I like to save such things, I had the tickets still and was able to send copies to World Club.

Within about two weeks I was notified that I had been credited and will now get to embark QM2 in October as Platinum.

That is good it was resolved. Platinum is definitely worth having. The priority boarding is my favourite perk.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums