Anyone Do The Personal Sub Tour at Stuart's Cove

queeny7474

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi.....We were a party of 4 adults who did the BOB/SUB at Syuarts Cove in December. It was the most absolutely amazing thing we've ever done and although expensive, I'd do it again in a heartbeat! You are actually in the water for about 45 minutes and can snorkle for the time that the other group is underwater.

Recommended 100%!!!!!

We did this in St. Thomas last year and it was one of the top 2 excursions we have done on our 4 cruises. If you have never scuba dived (dove?) it gives you a similar experience while tooling around on underwater moped.

The guides were sprinkling the water with fish food that made it even better.

Hi.....We were a party of 4 adults who did the BOB/SUB at Syuarts Cove in December. It was the most absolutely amazing thing we've ever done and although expensive, I'd do it again in a heartbeat! You are actually in the water for about 45 minutes and can snorkle for the time that the other group is underwater.

Recommended 100%!!!!!

How long were you in Nassau? We are sched from 7-2 & I was wondering if we would have enough time to do this & a little shopping.

BUT if I'm not mistaken there were 2 different times for excursions to do the BOB and we took the late one. Left the dock about noon and got back around 5 p.m.

With the short amount of time you have I would definately recommend you do the ships excursion because of the travel time involved. You would still have time to do minimal shopping around the straw market before sail-away at 2. You didn't mention which ship you will be on.....we were on the Sovereign of the Sea.

Archived