Game Shows - Registration / Prizes

Hello everyone,

I'm 3 days from embarkation and can barely contain my excitement!

As I review dailies from previous cruises; I'm looking forward to participating in a number of the game shows taking place in the atrium!

If I were interested in being a contestant, how would I go about signing up to participate? I imagine I would show up early?

Also, although I'm looking to participate for the fun of the experience, are there prizes offered for contestants who win the games? I imagine Deal or No Deal would be the obvious 'yes" answer.

Thanks so much!

Kind regards,

Adam

For the "normal" game shows///Perfect Couple, Newly Wed Not So Newly Wed, etc, you just show up early and put your name in the bucket. For Deal or No Deal, you buy a card that is used for 2 games in a row. They pick from the purchased cards for the player on stage. Hope this helps!

For the "normal" game shows///Perfect Couple, Newly Wed Not So Newly Wed, etc, you just show up early and put your name in the bucket. For Deal or No Deal, you buy a card that is used for 2 games in a row. They pick from the purchased cards for the player on stage. Hope this helps!

And for Dancing With the Stars you show up early and put someone else's name in the bucket.

I won playing on deal or no deal. My $100 was on my room charge account before I even got back to my room. Lots of prizes. We go to all game shows. If you dont buy a card its still fun to watch and dont forget you paid for all the shows you may enjoy them.

I went just to watch a couple of times. The two selected players won money, as you did; a few of the rest won items like photo gallery credits, not big stuff. It seemed like to win the biggest prizes you would have to have a game card almost identical to the selected player, IIRC.

For the people who bought the cards but aren't one of the two "opening briefcases", it's like a scratch-off lottery game, but you open suitcases on your card instead of scratching the silver stuff off. It was an enjoyable half-hour; some of the people get really into it.

For other games you win everything from just applause to a bottle of bubbly. It varies greatly. I won a coozie, woohoo! But the game was fun....Minute to Win It. If you really want a blast make sure you go to Quest.