FYI Families with 5 people!!

We just upgraded our family from the ultra spacious oceanview to one of the new JS on Deck 11on Adventure. We got 1106. They allow a roll away bed in any of these JS on the ship but of course you have to call to get it and they don't advertise it. The switch only cost of 250 more and while we had an awesome family oceanview in 8500..we made the switch to be closer to everything on deck 11, a balcony and a bathtub! (Our youngest will be 3 at the sailing and will still love his bath!). Just wanted to pass the info on to other families of 5!!!!

I am so jealous right now, lol. We are in ultra spacious 7200 on Adventure in November. I have been looking for price drops to get us into JS since we just hit the 90 day mark. Even with the new kids sail free it is still about $1300 more. I can't go for that. I would absolutely do it if I could grab it at that $250 like you. I will keep checking daily!! I know you are going to love that suite.

Ugh keep checking!! This js isn't until dec 2019 and I am dying to wait!! We are 93 days out on our freedom sailing but we got a steal on one of the VPs that I don't think any price change can match but it will never ever hurt to do mock bookings...if you can get one of the JS on 11 get them..i found a video of them and they look beautiful!!!!!!! Good luck:)