Taxi for the day

georgiagul

I, along with 8 other adults will be in coz on the Zenith in Feb. We are considering hiring a taxi for the day and seeing the island. How much will that cost for about 6 hours and are there vehicles big enough to accomodate us all? Thanks, I learn loads from this site!:)

I, along with 8 other adults will be in coz on the Zenith in Feb. We are considering hiring a taxi for the day and seeing the island. How much will that cost for about 6 hours and are there vehicles big enough to accomodate us all? Thanks, I learn loads from this site!:)

We paid $50. for two of us. I think our tour was for about 4 hours. Some taxis are large enough: they're like mini vans. We didn't dicker on the price. You might be able to do better than that if you like to haggle.

2 VW cars :) $45 for a day each. Got them downtown from a car rental place. not sure if this is what your looking for, but executive rentals rent Jeeps, those are popular among Travelors as i seen it in Cozumel, Cozumel is a small island though takes about 20 minutes to drive the whole island perimeter. Just watch out for traffic, I almost got creamed by a Moving Truck as theres alot of blind spots in the city, also i didnt see any Hospitals...

Archived