Bliss - NCL app

we will be on the Bliss for Thanksgiving and in the past we used the old I concierge app for texting and calling while on the ship and most of the time it worked great!!

does the new app work the same way? and I think the cost was 14.99 per phone is that the same too

and did you have any problems getting it to work

I had a friend who had an Samsung 8 (which is what I have now ) and she could not get it to work on the Getaway

so I am hoping some one has used this on the Bliss we have over 40 cabins going and want to tell everyone to down load the new app but before I did that I was hoping for some feed back

Thank you for your help!!:D

we will be on the Bliss for Thanksgiving and in the past we used the old I concierge app for texting and calling while on the ship and most of the time it worked great!!

does the new app work the same way? and I think the cost was 14.99 per phone is that the same too

and did you have any problems getting it to work

I had a friend who had an Samsung 8 (which is what I have now ) and she could not get it to work on the Getaway

so I am hoping some one has used this on the Bliss we have over 40 cabins going and want to tell everyone to down load the new app but before I did that I was hoping for some feed back

Thank you for your help!!:D

The Bliss uses a different app but works the same way. Used it with Note 8, S8+, S5, and Pixel 2 when we were on in June. I would give it 95% reliability as some txts were slightly delayed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

We just got back from an 8/25 cruise on the Bliss and used the new app. It was $9.95/phone. Worked just great. Occasionally a message was delayed a bit. My one complaint is that if you book the race track and/or laser tag, it doesn't show you those reservations on the app. It will show you that you have *something* reserved that day, but not the details. It shows dining and show reservations though.

We did have one issue when we first arrived that one of our dining reservations seemed to have disappeared. I had printed out our edocs the day before and the dining reservation was there. Then when we got on the ship one was gone. I then went to make a new one on the TV and it somehow made 2 15 minutes apart. So I had to call down to the dining people to get that sorted out. But I don't know if that was the app's fault for deleting it up front or some random fluke.

I also wish you could see the restaurant menus on the app - or on the TV for that matter. It seemed like the only place we could see menus was on the screens on the walls out near the elevators. All that to say they could definitely improve it, but for talking to your vacation companions it worked fine.

We just got back from an 8/25 cruise on the Bliss and used the new app. It was $9.95/phone. Worked just great. Occasionally a message was delayed a bit. My one complaint is that if you book the race track and/or laser tag, it doesn't show you those reservations on the app. It will show you that you have *something* reserved that day, but not the details. It shows dining and show reservations though.

We did have one issue when we first arrived that one of our dining reservations seemed to have disappeared. I had printed out our edocs the day before and the dining reservation was there. Then when we got on the ship one was gone. I then went to make a new one on the TV and it somehow made 2 15 minutes apart. So I had to call down to the dining people to get that sorted out. But I don't know if that was the app's fault for deleting it up front or some random fluke.

I also wish you could see the restaurant menus on the app - or on the TV for that matter. It seemed like the only place we could see menus was on the screens on the walls out near the elevators. All that to say they could definitely improve it, but for talking to your vacation companions it worked fine.

Most of what you are mentioning is included with the free app and does not require the 9.95 per phone. That fee is just for txt and calling. I agree with you though that the main app still has plenty of room for improvement. They have certainly come a long way over the past few years with thier apps. No idea why the bliss switched to a different app though. Seemed to have the same function as the app for the other ships.

Most of what you are mentioning is included with the free app and does not require the 9.95 per phone. That fee is just for txt and calling. I agree with you though that the main app still has plenty of room for improvement. They have certainly come a long way over the past few years with thier apps. No idea why the bliss switched to a different app though. Seemed to have the same function as the app for the other ships.

Sorry I wasn’t clear. Yes the fee is only if you want to text and call your pals. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums