Weehawken Ferry to Manhattan Cruise Terminal

Cruise4Jesus

We will be leaving Sept 05 on the Carnival Horizon and am trying to see if there is a better way than going thru the Lincoln Tunnel. We will be coming from the south on I-95 and was wondering if taking the Weehawken Ferry would be a good option.

I wasn't sure if this would avoid any traffic congestion or time or if taking a couple pieces of luggage each on to the ferry on a weekday late morning would an issue.

I wasn't sure if I would be able to walk from the ferry terminal on the Manhattan side to the cruise terminal.

Any information on availability of parking on the Weehawen side would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any information.

This ferry lands at West 39th street .... over 10 blocks below the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. I only would suggest trying a taxi or Uber from the ferry. From your post I am not sure what you are doing with your car.

Thanks for the info. As far as parking I wasn't sure if I could park at the Weehawken ferry terminal, but I haven't found out that information yet, I probably am overlooking it on there website.

We will be leaving Sept 05 on the Carnival Horizon and am trying to see if there is a better way than going thru the Lincoln Tunnel. We will be coming from the south on I-95 and was wondering if taking the Weehawken Ferry would be a good option.

I wasn't sure if this would avoid any traffic congestion or time or if taking a couple pieces of luggage each on to the ferry on a weekday late morning would an issue.

I wasn't sure if I would be able to walk from the ferry terminal on the Manhattan side to the cruise terminal.

Any information on availability of parking on the Weehawen side would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any information.

Overnight parking at the ferry is $20. Ferry costs $9/pp each way. There is free bus service that will get you close to the cruise terminal - http://nywaterway.com/BusStopsSchedules.aspx

The ferry is accessible with luggage. There have been no reports about problems with availability of parking. With 2 people it has been suggested that one person be dropped off with the luggage at the terminal while the other person parks the car.