Oasis Review - Aug 26 to Sept 2, 2018 - Gluten Free, Sky Class, Teen/Tweens

qa4ever

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. Our steward pushed the table all the way back and placed the bed in between the sofa and the table. It fit perfectly so the kids could still walk to the washroom. During the day she folded it up. It did get in the way when trying to access the drawers, so we sometimes had to move/shuffle it around, but it was better for my kids to get a good night's sleep.

The sofa bed did seem quite comfortable, but not the cot. However, my daughter didn't complain. I tried laying on it though and I didn't find it comfortable.

Thanks so much for that great info. We will be in the same situation in October with 2 girls 14 & 15.

Agreed! Definitely a fantastic week! My kids said the rules just went on and on and on. Not sure why they didn't do 5 or 10 min of rules and then move on to get to know you type games. We missed the Quest and Love and Marriage unfortunately.

We absolutely loved the food! It was all hot, tasteful and varied we thought. Service was excellent for sure. Agree though, should be more 24 hours food options!

Approximately, what time does the Quest and Love & Marriage shows start? Did the timing not just work out for you or were all the seats taken, as to why you missed seeing them?

qa4ever, thank you for the detailed review. A few question regarding barefoot beach...

-Were the floaties free for all the suite guests?

-For the guests without a cabana, was it hard to find shaded area?

-During lunch, are there actual tables and chairs to eat lunch from, or was it grab your food and eat from your lounger situation.

Sorry for all the Qs, trying to decide if a cabana is really worth it or not (crazy high price imo)

Float mats were available. If there were none, we aked an attendant and he would try to find one.

Not to much shade but it is possible to find lounger under a tree for some shade.

There are white plastic tables and chairs for you to use. You can eat from your lounger if you prefer.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk