Deluxe drink package

rac18

Hi

it will be my 1st sailing in 2019,i just missed out on the new promotion with deluxe package added for free,and if I'm to do it on the cruise planner its €730 ,does anyone know if they do deals on the drinks package throughout the year so I can get it cheaper

Royal uses dynamic pricing, so it goes up and down all the time. Best thing to do is work out how much you will average daily, and only buy if the price goes below that. If you do buy and the price later goes down you can cancel and repurchase at the lower rate.

How would anyone on this website know about drink package sales for your cruise?

I didn't ask if anyone knows about any drinks package on MY cruise I asked if u read it proper ,if anyone knows if the price for packages on the cruise planners go down in price ..maybe read threads correct before you comment

You could purchase the drink package and if the drink package goes down in price before your cruise, you can cancel the first purchase, Royal will refund you, and then you can repurchase at the cheaper rate. That is what we did on the cruise that we are going on in 3 weeks.