Last year's World Cruisers 2018

woogie

Hello all,

I am trying to clarify an issue and I am hoping one of you can help.

If you booked your own air to Miami, did Regent still pick you up and transport you from the airport to the hotel.

I have gotten 3 different answers from regent and our travel agent. We are on the 2019 World Cruise.

Some say yes....some say no

Can anyone help???

Thank you in advance.

Hello all,

I am trying to clarify an issue and I am hoping one of you can help.

If you booked your own air to Miami, did Regent still pick you up and transport you from the airport to the hotel.

I have gotten 3 different answers from regent and our travel agent. We are on the 2019 World Cruise.

Some say yes....some say no

Can anyone help???

Thank you in advance.

First, are you Titanium yet (I would think that you are)?. If so, Regent will pick you up from the airport and take you to any hotel within 50 miles of the airport regardless if you are using Regent air or not. Or, if you prefer, Regent will pick you up at your hotel (does not have to be a Regent hotel) and take you to the ship. Regent will also take you from the debarkation port to anywhere within 50 miles of the ship.

For non-Titanium passengers, the question is more difficult and is partly dependent upon whether you booked your own air or not (which you did). I believe that you can only be picked up at the airport and dropped off at Regent’s designated hotel.

I would push my TA on this as they should definitely know the answer (mine would and I’d ask them if I were not currently on a cruise). They get a hefty amount of money for booking cruises and need to either know the answers to everything or have a person at Regent to check with. Not knowing is not an acceptable answer coming from a TA.

We made our own air arrangements to LAX for the 2018 WC. Even so, Regent picked us up at the airport and we were part of a van/shared transfer to the pre-cruise hotel. We also had a Regent- provided van/shared transfer from the hotel to the ship. Our status changed to Titanium the moment we stepped onboard the ship. Thus, we had a private car transfer to the airport at the end of the voyage. Hope this helps.