Ovation Dining/activity Prices

BrittersC

thinking about booking a cruise on this ship for next September. It seems like there are a fair amount of dining options, does anyone have a list of all the finding options along with pricing?

Also does anyone have prices for the activities on board that aren’t included?

Just trying to decide if this would be a good cruise or if we are better off doing something else!

Thanks.

thinking about booking a cruise on this ship for next September. It seems like there are a fair amount of dining options, does anyone have a list of all the finding options along with pricing?

Just trying to decide if this would be a good cruise or if we are better off doing something else!

Thanks.

Unfortunately, there is no standard list. Royal employs dynamic pricing, so you won't know the prices until you book the cruise and can use the Cruise Planner on Royal's website to see all the options and prices.

Another alternative is to post your request on the Roll Call of the sailing you are considering.

Like what? I think the only popular activity that costs anything is the Escape room ($20). If you want a group or private lesson on the Flowrider, that's extra, but you don't really need that.

Thanks.

We are booked on the August 30, 2019 cruise, and I would imagine our pricing will be at least very similar to September. The prices and options are:

Chops Grille $42.00

Chops Grille Lunch $22.00

Jamie's Italian $39.00

Izumi - A la carte

Wonderland $49.00

Jamie's Italian Lunch $35.00

Solarium Bistro - no charge

Coastal Kitchen - no charge but only open to suite and Pinnacle guests, Junior Suite for dinner, if space available

Ultimate Dining Package $168.00

3 Night Dining Package $88.00

4 Night Dining Package $108.00

5 Night Dining Package $115.00

Chef's Table $95.00

Pat

Ok thank you. I saw that some of the dining options were $$$$/$$$$$ so I didn’t know what that meant in terms of prices other than it is on the higher end. There are only 4 ports so was trying to determine if this cruise was worth it, we would be going based on the draw of the ship rather than the ports.

We are booked on the August 30, 2019 cruise, and I would imagine our pricing will be at least very similar to September. The prices and options are:

Chops Grille $42.00

Chops Grille Lunch $22.00

Jamie's Italian $39.00

Izumi - A la carte

Wonderland $49.00

Jamie's Italian Lunch $35.00

Solarium Bistro - no charge

Coastal Kitchen - no charge but only open to suite and Pinnacle guests, Junior Suite for dinner, if space available

Ultimate Dining Package $168.00

3 Night Dining Package $88.00

4 Night Dining Package $108.00

5 Night Dining Package $115.00

Chef's Table $95.00

Pat

Thank you Pat that’s exactly what I’m looking for! Are you doing Alaska?

This will be our sixth Alaska cruise, so we are definitely taking this cruise for the ship experience rather than the ports. That said, we love Alaska (6 cruises!) and think that the port experiences will be great too.

Pat

This will be our sixth Alaska cruise, so we are definitely taking this cruise for the ship experience rather than the ports. That said, we love Alaska (6 cruises!) and think that the port experiences will be great too.

Pat

We are planning to take the repositioning cruise to Hawaii, we are just thrilled that it leaves from Vancouver and we won’t have to fly anywhere. We are planning on staying for 8 nights in Maui once we get off the cruise.

The one you’re planning on going on I think it comes to Victoria which is where we live. It’s one of the prettiest cities to explore, you will have a great time.