Booking excursions and dining

FSU Girl

I believe that the time period for being able to make dining reservations is related to the time that final payment is due in the US, so you should have made payment by then in order to guarantee your reservation anyway.

For those of us from other countries, our final payment date is later and we certainly don’t need to be fully paid up before making reservations. I usually have mine all done at least a month before payment is due.

Excursions can be booked much earlier than final payment is due. No problem there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that the time period for being able to make dining reservations is related to the time that final payment is due in the US, so you should have made payment by then in order to guarantee your reservation anyway.

For those of us from other countries, our final payment date is later and we certainly don’t need to be fully paid up before making reservations. I usually have mine all done at least a month before payment is due.

Excursions can be booked much earlier than final payment is due. No problem there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thanks! The cruise isn’t for a year so I’d rather pay it slowly and not right away