P&O Azura cabin upgrade

Podgington100

1 Posts

Joined Sep 2018

Hi I am booked on an up and coming cruise on the Azura and had booked a balcony midship cabin B422 and have just been upgraded to cabin On D deck located mid aft. Is this a worthy upgrade?

You've been upgraded to a Superior Balcony which is bigger than a Balcony. You will have a seating area with a sofa and a shower over a bath, as opposed to just a shower. You will also get a bottle of champagne and chocolates in your cabin when you board. The balcony is overlooked by cabins above which some people do not like, personally we don't mind as the extra space and bath are worth it. For a 14 night cruise these cabins can cost around £300 + per person more than your original cabin. Personally I think it's a good upgrade as you are getting a better cabin as opposed to a similar cabin in a different part of the ship.

You've been upgraded to a Superior Balcony which is bigger than a Balcony. You will have a seating area with a sofa and a shower over a bath, as opposed to just a shower. You will also get a bottle of champagne and chocolates in your cabin when you board. The balcony is overlooked by cabins above which some people do not like, personally we don't mind as the extra space and bath are worth it. For a 14 night cruise these cabins can cost around £300 + per person more than your original cabin. Personally I think it's a good upgrade as you are getting a better cabin as opposed to a similar cabin in a different part of the ship.
I think this is a very good upgrade. The superior de luxe balcony cabins on Azura are our cabins of choice. The space is great and the overlooked balcony does not bother us at all. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Forums mobile app

I like the bath in a Superior Deluxe Balcony.

There are 2 TVs in the cabin too.

The fact the balcony is overlooked from above is the only possible negative.

We have had these cabins several times on Ventura which is Azura sister ship