Balcony Room Question/Conquest

texas greeneyes

From what I can tell there are no "obstructed" balconies on the Conquest Class ships. There are obstructed ocean view cabins, though. I don't book guarantees personally because the risks don't outweigh the benefits, but it is a personal decision. Look at the balcony cabins on the deck plans and see if there are any you wouldn't want to be assigned...and keep in mind that sometimes the "upgrade" would only put you on a higher deck than what you might have booked originally...That doesn't IMHO necessarily mean that it's a better deal.

sometimes the "upgrade" would only put you on a higher deck than what you might have booked originally...That doesn't IMHO necessarily mean that it's a better deal.

I never understood why that was called an upgrade either. It made me think of the movie Pretty Woman:the best floors were always the highest. It didn't seem to make much difference if I was up high or down low if the "class" stayed the same.

Archived