Embarkation with gold status

campperson

You board when your # is called.

Unless you are YC. Then you can board as soon as check-in begins.

On a recent cruise, my ticket indicated 15:45 to check in (and check-in closed at 16:00), and as I was hungry such a late time was out of the question. Sooooo we were in port at 13:15 and at the TopSail at 13:45 with a glass of champagne (Nicolas Feuillate is included in the YC drinks package) and hors d’œuvres in hand. Picture taken at the concierge desk, and then in our suite at 14:15.

Unless you are YC. Then you can board as soon as check-in begins.

On a recent cruise, my ticket indicated 15:45 to check in (and check-in closed at 16:00), and as I was hungry such a late time was out of the question. Sooooo we were in port at 13:15 and at the TopSail at 13:45 with a glass of champagne (Nicolas Feuillate is included in the YC drinks package) and hors d’œuvres in hand. Picture taken at the concierge desk, and then in our suite at 14:15.

Thought NF was not standard in the Top Sail Lounge.....that one had to request a butler to go get it from another location? We do not care for their prosecco and would prefer the NF. Do you just ask for it as soon as you embark so they will keep it available in TS for you?

My first request for it was made to a person newly appointed to YC, who rightfully pointed out that NF is not on the YC bar list. When she was tending to another section, I asked another butler, who kindly obliged. NF, from what we enjoyed in our 2 YC cruises (Divina and Preziosa), is kept in massive stock and cold at the TopSail and OneBar. There was no need for a bluter to gallop away to another bar.

On the other hand, we requested NF at the YC dining room on Preziosa, and I have the distinct impression that our waiter got a green light from the Maître d’ to get it elsewhere (probably at the Garden Bar, because it was quick). Indeed, the bottle was kept at hand for us for that evening’s supper, and we were met with a new bottle of NF every evening thereafter. Joy.