I just got FTTF!

BENHANDEL

I feel the same way as you do. I have only cruised twice, both times on the Dream. I had FTTF first cruise and it was sold out for my second cruise so I was a little disappointed until I boarded and realized that I never needed FTTF and that was before it went up to $90. I will not purchase again.

I had not realized it went up to $90 as havn't been on CC for a while. At $50 when we first used it it was worth the money and we have gotten it for all our cruises. But $90 is a bit steep. I may have to rethink this for the next cruise. It's not available yet for ours in Dec '19.

You guys just gave me some hope! I saw it was sold out and didn't think i would have a chance to purchase at all. Now that i know that it sometimes comes back available, i will be checking for sure!!
That's Awesome![emoji2]

I hope you're able to get it.

Lol, until you hit plat, it's the next best thing since sliced bread [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Forums mobile app

I am in the LOVE it category!!!!! We were able to get one last minute for our cruise last month and loved not only getting on and off quickly...but it also gives you priority for your dinning time! Our dining time was booked and waitlisted ...after we got FTTF our dining time changed. :-)

I really care not how others spend their money, but since this allegedly is a discussion forum I am allowed to express my opinion on the subject as well. Sorry it doesn’t agree with yours, but that’s what makes the world go round.

[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, you are completely entitled to give your opinion. You totally missed my point though. What I was referring to is the posters that say that you shouldn't buy it because it's not worth it. To them, maybe it isn't but to others, it is. Just as you said "useful things", to some, FTTF is useful.

We tried the steakhouse and wasn't that impressed with it. That doesn't mean that nobody should go there because we didn't feel it was worth it. There's a big difference between giving your opinion and forcing your opinion on others.

Yes, you are completely entitled to give your opinion. You totally missed my point though. What I was referring to is the posters that say that you shouldn't buy it because it's not worth it. To them, maybe it isn't but to others, it is. Just as you said "useful things", to some, FTTF is useful.

We tried the steakhouse and wasn't that impressed with it. That doesn't mean that nobody should go there because we didn't feel it was worth it. There's a big difference between giving your opinion and forcing your opinion on others.

You apparently missed my point as well . One poster outlined his experiences with FTTF, I detailed mine without. Not to force my opinion on others but to give the other viewpoint to someone else trying to make a decision to buy it or not. I never told anyone not to buy it because it’s “not worth it,” just offered my opinion that it’s “not worth it” to me, and why.

In matters of the steakhouse you are certainly equally welcome to detail your unfavorable experience so that people making that choice can consider that as well. That’s how discussion boards work. No value is gained by having only concurrence.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by dsotm73