Escape thermal pass???

bones774

Hi, Can't see thermal pass online, too close to cruise date. Will I be able to buy onboard? do I have to hustle to some desk? where? thanks

No need to hustle. On embarkation day, drop by the spa,,,, lots of spa personnel anxious to give you a tour of all of the spa facilities, including the Thermal Suite. They all keep their jobs by selling passes and product, so they will be more than happy to show you around and sell you a pass.

When we sailed out of NYC on the Breakaway last December they had a table set up right at the Pier to purchase spa passes. It was in the waiting area right across from the little snack/sandwich stand. Maybe they’ll have it set up again this time and you’ll be able to book even before getting on the ship (y)

Safe travels!

When we sailed out of NYC on the Breakaway last December they had a table set up right at the Pier to purchase spa passes. It was in the waiting area right across from the little snack/sandwich stand. Maybe they’ll have it set up again this time and you’ll be able to book even before getting on the ship (y)

Safe travels!

Do you remember if you got the $20 early booking savings?

Do you remember if you got the $20 early booking savings?

I can’t be 100% but I think it was the full price. I had already gotten ours before so I didn’t purchase it there but there was a sign on the desk displaying the price. And I can’t remember for certainty if it said $179 or $199...

I buy the spa pass ahead of time for the discount since we always know we will get it. I’m sailing for NYE and had to call for spa passes on Escape. I’ve had a lot of issues with using myncl for booking things - I could book everything I couldn’t do online over the phone.

I buy the spa pass ahead of time for the discount since we always know we will get it. I’m sailing for NYE and had to call for spa passes on Escape. I’ve had a lot of issues with using myncl for booking things - I could book everything I couldn’t do online over the phone.

Do you know if you can use on board credit towards the spa pass?