Paradise and kids March 27th?

gkeep

I am seriously considering booking a cruise for the week of march 27th ( 4 day) on Paradise. This is our spring break in Oregon. I know that a lot of spring breaks are in April, but that they vary.

I really don't mind if there are tons of kids, but I am concerned about the kids club. First - anyone familiar with the Paradise kids club for a 3 and 6 year old? I have cruised RCCL and my daughter loved theirs.

I am worried about what they do when they have tons of kids? Do they set a limit on the number of kids that can be dropped off? Do you think it might get too crazy to leave little ones if they are really full? My kids are not as physical as many other kids I have been around - so they don't always "hold their own" as well as some kids I know.

Just curious if any one has thought?

We'll be on the Paradise on April 10. That's when our Spring break starts this year. It varies from year to year. I've sailed on a few Spring break cruises, and sometimes Easter is the Sunday we embark (or the next day). Other times, like this time, Easter is the Sunday we disembark (or a couple days later in this case.) I just want NICE weather!! It rained one time on the drive down there in 2000 and also in 2003! BUT, it's not so bad if you're sailing to the Mexican Riviera. However, we'll be cruising just down to Catalina and Ensenada and I know it won't be as warm there. MAYBE we'll be lucky and there will be a mini heat wave for those 4 days!!:cool:

Spring break for most start around March 19th, and most people keep their kids away from Spring break cruises due too the wild parties and drunk people. Camp Carnival from what I been reading is a hit with the kids.

Archived