LA Bon Voyage Experience on Pacific or Royal?

Loreni

Please let me know if any of you are aware of a BVE on Pacific when it is in LA. Also, will Royal be offering a BVE when it comes to LA?

We have sailed on the Pacific, but have a friend who has not and is reluctant. Maybe the BVE would answer her concerns one way or the other.

Similarly, I have concerns about Royal. Specifically is it worth it to trade a useable promenade for a larger Piazza. I think the BVE will answer that question for me.

Please let me know if any of you are aware of a BVE on Pacific when it is in LA. Also, will Royal be offering a BVE when it comes to LA?

We have sailed on the Pacific, but have a friend who has not and is reluctant. Maybe the BVE would answer her concerns one way or the other.

Similarly, I have concerns about Royal. Specifically is it worth it to trade a useable promenade for a larger Piazza. I think the BVE will answer that question for me.

Pacific Princess had a BVE back in May when she was in port in LA for a turnaround of a Panama Canal full-transit. She'll be in LA again in January 2019, but only in transit on her World Cruise and I don't think they do BVE's for in transit port visits. She'll be back again in May 2019 for another Panama Canal cruise turnaround. So probably then...:confused:

I would assume, since they have BVE's for Royal Princess in Fort Lauderdale and New York, that they would offer them in LA too when she's homeported there.

Call Princess they will give you the ships/dates/ports.