Deluxe Drink Package

shortstop95

I have a question if you have the Deluxe drink package does it include Pellegrino water at dinner?

It includes bottled sparkling water and dinner and other times. Probably will be Pellegrino, but not guaranteed.

I have a question if you have the Deluxe drink package does it include Pellegrino water at dinner?

I dined with someone on Anthem of the Seas back in January who had tried over and over again to get Pellegrino water. It is part of the package. Apparently they couldn't find any. They kept returning with some other sparkling water, which he always refused. Finally one time they managed, just as we were finishing dessert, to come by with a bottle for him. And he wasn't charged for it, but at that point it could just as easily been because he'd been asking for it for days with no luck.

I dined with someone on Anthem of the Seas back in January who had tried over and over again to get Pellegrino water. It is part of the package. Apparently they couldn't find any. They kept returning with some other sparkling water, which he always refused. Finally one time they managed, just as we were finishing dessert, to come by with a bottle for him. And he wasn't charged for it, but at that point it could just as easily been because he'd been asking for it for days with no luck.

Do you remember what brand they brought him instead of Pellegrino? I also love sparkling water with dinner, and we have the drink package.

Do you remember what brand they brought him instead of Pellegrino? I also love sparkling water with dinner, and we have the drink package.

I don't, sorry. It likely wasn't any name I recognized or I'd have probably remembered, since it was sort of a running joke every day for a few days. My guess is just some off-brand possibly even one labeled just for Royal Caribbean.

I don't, sorry. It likely wasn't any name I recognized or I'd have probably remembered, since it was sort of a running joke every day for a few days. My guess is just some off-brand possibly even one labeled just for Royal Caribbean.

No worries, thanks anyway! I’ll have to try for myself.