MSC check in

george35

I am sailing on the SEASIDE on Oct.27th & today I received a MSC CRUISE TICKET. OK copied it signed it, now my question is do I still have to go to the MSC site fill out forms for my SET SAIL PASS?? Or does MSC concider that cruise ticket is all I need to do?? Needless to say this is my 1st MSC cruise.

george35

I am sailing on the SEASIDE on Oct.27th & today I received a MSC CRUISE TICKET. OK copied it signed it, now my question is do I still have to go to the MSC site fill out forms for my SET SAIL PASS?? Or does MSC concider that cruise ticket is all I need to do?? Needless to say this is my 1st MSC cruise.

george35

I've currently been cruising on MSC Preziosa since 26 August 2018 but I don't understand what 'Set Sail Pass' is?

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

george35

When you get your eTicket you will see the embarkation form. You need to print this out and show when you check in for the cruise. There are also luggage tags included so you can print them out as well.

Not exactly sure what you mean by "cruise ticket" - we may be talking about the same thing?

Your card (SeaPass/Set Sail) will be issued when you check in as well. You must have completed all of your profile information already so you should be all set.