Carnival Glory Table for 10?

dan-o 2

I'm sure it can be done...there are large..(10s and maybe12s?) round tables in the center portion of the golden dining room. We were seated at one for lunch one day and they were HUGE..but personally we found it impossible to carry on a conversation with anyone except for those next to us...just too big! Also..we found the traffic patterns difficult..(we had to walk through that section to get to our booth every night)...must be annoying for those sitting at them.

Now I have another problem. Our TA dropped the ball and we are seperated 8-8 and 2. needless to say the 2 are me and my wife. This in my opinion is unacceptable. Is there a possibility we could be put at one of the other tables so we could sit with our friends and family. It might be crowded but I don't think anyone would care, considering we are all friends and no one would be by themselves.

Now I have another problem. Our TA dropped the ball and we are seperated 8-8 and 2. needless to say the 2 are me and my wife. This in my opinion is unacceptable. Is there a possibility we could be put at one of the other tables so we could sit with our friends and family. It might be crowded but I don't think anyone would care, considering we are all friends and no one would be by themselves.

And you know this how?

Seating arrangements are requests only. You find out your assigned table WHEN you get on the ship. If all of your bookings are linked together (did all 18 people book with same T/A?) you should be ok.

If there is a problem, see the Maitre'D when you board.

I also have 18 people on the Glory and I'm sure we will be sitting near each other.:)

Sometimes agents request the seatings also.

we had 18 of us and sat at 2 tables of 10 with two extra seats.

DAN 0 -- make sure all the bookings are linked together. Do not wait.

I hate to see those tables of 8 8 and 2 be spread all over the ship.

You want two tables ONLY> Do not accept any other way

zebster15, I too thought CCL made the arrangements, we leave 2/4 and TA is asking about how we seating we respond & she tells us Carnival doesn't have tables for 10. This is how it started.

greenjello and serene56 I'll use your posts as examples. Thank you for the great info.

We'll make sure all the bookings are linked, we all have same TA.

We were on the Glory in Nov. nd sat in a round tanle for 10 in the Platnium dining room for the 8.00 seating. the platnium also has the 5.45 seating and 6.15 and 8.30 are in the Golden dining room. What time is your seating? If you can't get tables switched then why don't you all rotate which couple gets the table for 2 and take turns. That way 1 couple isn't isolated the whole time but other couples will have a chance to have a more personal dinner for 2?

After many,many phone calls and E-Mails to the TA we have (hopefully) been taken care of. We have been moved to an earlier seating and are going to be in a 10 and 8 (hopefully). I'll believe it when I see it. I'm a guy who has to call a hotel 5 times to make sure we have what we want. thanks for the responses.

I sailed the Glory Jan 2005. We ate in the Platinum dining on the end of the ship. There was 9 in our party and we had a round 10-top table in the center of the room. There were plenty of them.

Kathy in Maine

You're right! I was confusing the Glory with the Miracle. I went through my Glory pictures and even the round tables in the middle only seat 8.

I was on the New Year's Eve Glory and it was fantastic. Ate at the Platnum and had 10 at a roundtop table. Everything was perfect. That was their last sail and now was taking the ship to dry dock to do any cleaning and repairs for two weeks. You should have a perfect, new ship by the time you sail. Can't say anything bad. What a great time.

Archived