FTTF passes

HeideB

If you was'nt able to get a FTTF pass due to being sold out on the Glory 10/27/2018 cruise. They have some available now grab them while they are still there :)

If you haven't already done so, you should probably post this information on your Roll Call. ;)

To some FTTF might be a waste of $$$ but to most it is a good program to get, especially if you are not a diamond or platinum. So to say again there are still some FTTF passes available for the 10/27/2018 Glory cruise. And as for this not being the place to post this, I read we can post anywhere on this sight we want to. If this is not true please let me know.

And as for this not being the place to post this, I read we can post anywhere on this sight we want to. If this is not true please let me know.

It was a good suggestion to post in the roll call, but your post is perfectly fine here too. It serves as a reminder that FTTF is likely to become available again around final payment date.

If it had been inappropriate here, the moderators would have moved it. Don't pay any attention to the wannabe moderators.

Happy sailing.