Difference in Dawn family balcony?

mef_57

I have been assigned a family balcony that on the deck plan does not have the triangle indicating 'holds 3'. It could just be a plan error, but is there a layout or size difference if there is indeed no allocation for 3? (like other family balconies there is an connecting door and the partner room does have the 'holds 3' icon. 2 of the 6 family suite 'combos' have one room that is missing the triangle. As there is only me, I don't mind a narrower room, but I don't want to lose the couch for reading and watching the sea go by.

TIA

Me thinks ALL Family Balcony’s sleep 4.

No, not if their description is correct (which I found after posting the question).

"These connecting staterooms are perfect if you want to bring the kids along. They sleep up to three guests and include a sitting area, two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and a pull out sofa to accommodate one more. Not to mention the floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony for the whole family to enjoy.

• Accommodates: 3
  • Total Approx. Size: 203 sq. ft.
  • Balcony Size: 37 sq. ft."

Maybe the room for 2 has a standard, rather than pull out, sofa. At least there are no bulkhead drop down bunks.

No, not if their description is correct (which I found after posting the question).

"These connecting staterooms are perfect if you want to bring the kids along. They sleep up to three guests and include a sitting area, two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and a pull out sofa to accommodate one more. Not to mention the floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony for the whole family to enjoy.

• Accommodates: 3
  • Total Approx. Size: 203 sq. ft.
  • Balcony Size: 37 sq. ft."

Maybe the room for 2 has a standard, rather than pull out, sofa. At least there are no bulkhead drop down bunks.

Ahh O.K.

Then it must sleep at least 3.

Ahh O.K.

Then it must sleep at least 3.

Nope "They sleep up to three guests"

I read that to be 1, 2 or 3. But it also says 'and include a sitting area'. Which is the important part of the question. I'm looking for reassurance of a couch (even if it doesn't 'fold out for one more')