Guest to Guest Chat

Cirdan

An "old" meme is the missing chat function to Celebrity Cruise App,but on https://www.celebritycruises.com/legal-information I find (bold are mine):

6. Guest to Guest Chat

Our Digital Platforms may make available to you, at no charge, a guest-to-guest chat functionality that will enable you to stay connected with friends and family while sailing (the “Chat”). Please note G2G Chat functionality is available only while you are onboard one of our vessels, and only when you are connected to our Royal WiFi.

Importantly, you will only be able to use G2G Chat to stay connected with others in your reservation and/or stateroom. We may, in later releases, provide you the ability to stay connected with other guests onboard that are not in your traveling party.

We will retain G2G Chat history only for the duration of your voyage and we will purge all chat history once your voyage ends. Our Privacy Policy, and other applicable laws (including but not limited to the United States’ Stored Communications Act and the CLOUD Act) may apply with regard to the privacy of the content included in your G2G Chat communications.

You agree that you will not use G2G Chat to submit any material that you know to be false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, or invasive of another guest’s privacy. You agree not to use G2G Chat to transmit any content intended to incite or provoke violence.

To the extent you use G2G Chat to upload, submit, store, send or receive content, you retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content.

When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our G2G Chat, you give us a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (i.e., adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works within our service), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to grant us a license for any content that you submit to G2G Chat.

The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Digital Platforms.

Is it finally coming? Unfortunately, I think we should wait the dry-docks for complete functions, but I may expect on Constellation and maybe in few other ships some beta test.