How long does it take to go from airport to pier in Miami?

cruzinwieds

ahhh

most cruises are on the weekend. THe only rush then is the crush of cruise passengers getting off and getting on.

In FLL we have 5 ships docking at the same day loading and unlaoding-- I can only imagine the traffice getting out of there.

In FLL we have 5 ships docking at the same day loading and unlaoding-- I can only imagine the traffice getting out of ther

Actually the management of Port Everglades has it down to a science. Traffic flows quite freely. 5 ships docking at the port is a slow day, 8 or 9 ships is not uncommon. Port Everglades has grown to be the second busiest cruise port in the world with 3.7 million passengers expected in 2006. ;)

ahhh

most cruises are on the weekend. THe only rush then is the crush of cruise passengers getting off and getting on.

In FLL we have 5 ships docking at the same day loading and unlaoding-- I can only imagine the traffice getting out of there.

Oh you'd be amazed at the traffic delays you can encounter on the freeways on weekends! ;)

As Bequia said 5 ships at Port Everglades is nothing... The problem arises when you get to FLL and encounter the check in and security lines... Port Everglades have it down to a science, but the airlines and TSA have a long way to go! ;)

Archived