Maitre D' on Sapphire Princess

diverward

Hello to anyone on board the Sapphire Princess now or will be on board shortly. Just would like to find out if the MaitreD' Generoso Mazzone will be on board for the full transit from Southampton to Singapore (Oct. 21 - Nov. 28). If not then when will he leave the ship? Thank you for your answers. Have a good day.

Hello to anyone on board the Sapphire Princess now or will be on board shortly. Just would like to find out if the MaitreD' Generoso Mazzone will be on board for the full transit from Southampton to Singapore (Oct. 21 - Nov. 28). If not then when will he leave the ship? Thank you for your answers. Have a good day.

He is onboard and he will leave the first week in Nov.

He is onboard and he will leave the first week in Nov.

Thank you Keith, I know he is on board right now. I received an email from Princess to that effect. But is it an assumption on your part that he is leaving the first week of November or is this from the horse's mouth so to speak? If it is fact, is it posted anywhere on CC? Thank you and have a great day.

MaitreD' Generoso Mazzone was onboard in early August.

Thank you for your reply. I know that he is on board now. What I was asking is if he will be on board for the Southampton/Singapore cruise between Oct. 21/Nov. 28 2018. Have a good day.

When we were on in May, Generoso and Godwin did say they were there until November 28th which seems to coincide with the repositioning cruise that you are on.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

Thank you for your reply. There seems to be conflicting answers to this question. Have a great day.

Thank you for your reply. I know that he is on board now. What I was asking is if he will be on board for the Southampton/Singapore cruise between Oct. 21/Nov. 28 2018. Have a good day.
We are on board again on October and I will ask Generoso personally his leaving date. I will try and post whilst on board, if internet is behaving itself.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

Thank you Keith, I know he is on board right now. I received an email from Princess to that effect. But is it an assumption on your part that he is leaving the first week of November or is this from the horse's mouth so to speak? If it is fact, is it posted anywhere on CC? Thank you and have a great day.

From the horses mouth.

Unless schedules change and they often do with dining staff thats what it is at this point.