A slightly (hopefully) different drinks package question

Stone xb

Hi all,

taking our first cruise this year since our honeymoon back in 2006. We still have our receipt for our onboard spend and it has a full itemized list of the (quite impressive) toll we took on the bar!

This time around, we've already decided that we're going with the drinks package, but we were just curious if you still get an itemized breakdown of what was consumed? purely for our own amusement!

You could try and ask at Guest Services as they do keep records of all the individual drinks you consume. I know this because when we were on Symphony (we had drinks package) bars were itemised on my account that I had never been to. They were also priced at $0.00. I queried it with Guest Services and another account had been linked mistakenly to mine but they were able to tell me each of the drinks.....none of which I would drink! They did rectify it.

Ha ha, this reminds me of several years back, we paid for drinks package on a Celebrity ship (3 night mini cruise). The first night my friend abused it so much she asked them to take it away from her!!!. So they then produced an itemised bill for the drinks already 'bought' that she had to pay for. It was quite amusing to see evidence of the bar crawl she had done that first night. She actually very nearly spent the value of the drinks package that first night, but didn't want the temptation of it for the next 2 nights.

So yes, I'm sure they can provide an itemised list of all the drinks you have consumed ;-)